Fire Apparatus Assembler
Best Place to Work Award 2015/2016/2019 & 2020 from Prairie Business Magazine
Location: Luverne, MN
Employment Type: Full-Time Position
Midwest Fire is seeking an individual to work in our manufacturing environment located in Luverne, MN where we produce emergency fire apparatus. We are looking for an individual who has a positive attitude, is organized, and can work in a fast-paced professional manufacturing environment.
- Perform various 12V wiring and installation of electrical components.
- Knowledge of PLC and or Industrial Controls
- Understanding of 12V wiring and communications (i.e. transmission, engine and overall chassis wiring)
- Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose basic 12V electrical issues.
- Finish body assembly to complete trucks.
- Must have basic mechanical skills (i.e. drill and tap holes)
- Support and enforce safety requirements and standards.
- Support and enforce the professionalism standards established by Midwest Fire management
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in the fire apparatus field, and/or plumbing or electrical assembly a bonus, but not required.
How to Apply
Applications are available online at www.midwestfire.com. To apply, please email application or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also apply in person at our facility located at 901 Commerce Rd, Luverne MN, office hours are 8 A.M to 5 P.M Monday thru Friday. Please have applications submitted by March 1, 2021
Visit our website at www.midwestfire.com for further information regarding the company.