Job Posting – Fire Apparatus Assembler
Employer: Midwest Fire Equipment & Repair
Best Place to Work Award 2015/2016/2019 & 2020 from Prairie Business Magazine
Location: Luverne, MN
Employment Type: Full-Time Position
Midwest Fire is seeking an individual to work in our manufacturing environment located in Luverne, MN where we produce emergency fire apparatus. We are looking for an individual who has a positive attitude, is organized, and can work in a fast-paced professional manufacturing environment.
- General assembly of plumbing and electrical subcomponents.
- Assist other departments as needed (Fabrication, Paint, Set-Up).
- Support lean and continuous improvement efforts in the facility.
- Support and enforce safety requirements and standards.
- Support and enforce the professionalism standards established by Midwest Fire management
- Additional duties to be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in the fire apparatus field, and/or plumbing or electrical assembly a bonus, but not required.
How to Apply
Applications are available online at www.midwestfire.com. To apply, please email application or resume to email@example.com. You may also apply in person at our facility located at 901 Commerce Rd, Luverne MN, office hours are 8 A.M to 5 P.M Monday thru Friday. Please have applications submitted by September 25th, 2020.
Visit our website at www.midwestfire.com for further information regarding the company.