Fire Apparatus Assembler
Location: Luverne, MN
Employment Type: Full-Time Position
Midwest Fire is seeking an individual to work in our manufacturing environment located in Luverne, MN where we produce emergency fire apparatus. We are looking for an individual who has a positive attitude, is organized, and can work in a fast-paced professional manufacturing environment.
- Perform welding on aluminum and light steel
- May perform light assembly of mechanical parts
- Fabricate parts using shear, press brake, plasma cutter and small machining equipment
- Weld using wire feed and tig welders
- Must have basic mechanical skills (i.e. drill and tap holes)
- Support and enforce the professionalism standards established by Midwest Fire management
- Additional duties to be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in the fire apparatus field, and/or plumbing or electrical assembly a bonus, but not required.
How to Apply
Applications are available online at www.midwestfire.com. To apply, please email application or resume to email@example.com. You may also apply in person at our facility located at 901 Commerce Rd, Luverne MN, office hours are 8 A.M to 5 P.M Monday thru Friday. Please have applications submitted by January 10th2019.
Download an Application: https://midwestfire.com/uploads/page/6292/Job-Application-Form-1.pdf